The ultimate collection from Texas' ballistic speed-freaks of Thrash! If you're not familiar with this devastating band, their ground shaking full length “Victims of science” originally released in 1989 by Wild Rags Records is hands down one of the most powerful, creative and criminally under rated US Metal albums of the '80s. It unleashes an unstoppable overkill of energy and tightness made of highly-skilled riffs, schizophrenic solos, head punching vocals and an incredibly solid drum delivery. If you thought that the peaks of US Thrash were bands like Exodus, Dark Angel, Testament, Anthrax, Vio-lence… check out this boxset and you'll probably find a new name to add to your top ten, no bullshit! It contains their complete discography 1987-2005 including the following:
– Remastered 1989 Classic “Victims of Science”
– Both 1987 and 1991 Demos remastered from 1st generation sources freshly ripped from the band's archives
– 10″ Single featuring 2005 recordings!
– DVD featuring RARE never-before-seen complete live concerts from 1989 and 1992!
– 32 Page full color booklet with many rare and unpublished photos, flyers, and articles — along with detailed personal commentary from the band themselves!
– Full color deluxe tri-fold gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves!
2 x LPs, 1 x 10″, 1 x DVD, tri-fold gatefold with extra inner sleeves, 32 page booklet… an avalanche of thrashing radioactivity to crumble your face!
1 in stock